- Benefits Plus Program:The Benefits Plus insurance program is designed for companies with 5 to 2,500 employees. The program gives you the ability to offer employees the benefit of convenient access to attractively priced, high-quality insurance.
- Group Health Insurance:Group Health insurance is one of the primary benefits employers provide to their employees.
- Group Dental Insurance: Group dental plans are another popular employee benefit option.
- Group Disability Insurance: Long-term disability insurance provides “loss of income” coverage to an employee if they are injured or become sick outside of work.
- Group Life Insurance: One the most common benefits provided by employers to their employees is the availability of group life insurance.