Bryant Asset Protection prides itself on being your advocate throughout the claim process. During business hours, please call our office for claim advice and to report claims 518-439-1141. Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
24-Hour claims reporting
American Modern: 1-800-375-2075 or report your claim online
Andover Companies (Merrimack Mutual & Bay State): 1-800-225-0770 or report your claim online
Dryden Mutual: 1-800-724-0560 or report your claim online
Foremost: Call 1-800-527-3907 or report your claim online
New York Central Mutual (NYCM): 1-888-234-6926 or report your claim online
Progressive: 1-800-776-4737 or report your claim online
SafeCo: 1-800-332-3226 or report your claim online
Security Mutual Insurance Co: 607-257-5000
Travelers: 1-800-252-4633 or report your claim online
Utica National: 1-800-538-2018
Our part in the claims process
Bryant Asset Protection prides itself on being your advocate throughout the claim process. Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. During business hours please call our office for claim advice and to file claims. We will follow up with the insurance company for you and make sure that the process is moving as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Insurance contracts are conditional contracts, which means that policy owners have certain duties that they must perform if a covered loss occurs. Failure to complete these actions can, and sometimes does, result in non-payment by the insurance company for losses that otherwise would have been covered. Required duties of claimants include:
Home and Business Insurance Claims
- Notify your insurance agent or company that a loss has occurred - this should be done as soon as you discover the loss;
- Protect your property from further damage and/or make any repairs necessary to prevent further damage;
- Prepare a detailed list of the personal items damaged. This should include a description of the item(s), their actual cash value, or their replacement cost if you have added the replacement cost endorsement to your policy;
- Be prepared to show the company and/or the insurance agent the damaged items;
- Complete a statement for the insurance company that details the events that led to the loss - for example, the time the damage occurred, and the cause of the losses. It also helps if you’re able to gather other information related to the claim, such as police reports.
Automobile Insurance Claims
If you are involved in an accident:
- Stop immediately but do not obstruct traffic.
- Assist anyone injured and ask someone to contact the police.
- Secure the names, phone number and addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured persons.
- Secure the make, model and license numbers of all vehicles involved.
- Make a rough drawing of the scene, showing the positioning of the cars.
- Call your insurance agent or company as soon as practical.
As a courtesy, our clients are provided with a handy printable guide (available for download, below) to assist in information gathering, should you be involved in an automobile accident. You are encouraged to keep a copy in your glove compartment (with your insurance card), just in case.Download the PDF
Reporting your claim
Above we have listed details for various insurance carriers so that you can report your claim directly. A copy will be sent to us the next day and we will follow-up with you to see if you have any questions or concerns. Claim service is a top priority for us at Bryant Asset Protection and we’d would like to be sure that everything moves along efficiently for you as your claim gets settled.
If you are unsure about whether to file a claim, please feel free to contact us so that we can advise you on the best course of action in your specific situation. If your carrier is not listed above, please contact us so that we can guide you through the claim process.